Saturday, January 30, 2010

ANOTHER LEARNINGS

During the Third Grading Period, I have learned more things from our subject TLE ICT IV. I have learned more about HTML tags. I have applied what I learned during the Second Grading Period in making Web Pages, and how to design it. I know all these things could help me in the future.


But before I have achieved what I have learned, I encountered small problems in applying what I’ve learned in HTML. At first, I don’t know how to make my own web pages and how to design them. But later on, I planned about it and it resulted to a nicer one. I also had a limited time in designing my FrontPage File so I was not able to do my plans about it. But still, I manage to finish those even if it didn’t satisfy me.


I’ve done a lot of things to solve my problems. I used my time wisely in exploring FrontPage so that I would know what to do. I also used the computer of my cousin in planning my design for my web pages about our community based project so that it would be easier for me to finish it.


Moving on, I will explore more computer programs so that when we will be making another project, I would be able to know about that already, it would be easier for me to deal with it when time comes and it may result to a more beautiful one. I will do my best this last grading period so that I would be able to learn more things which could help me in my future life.

No comments:

Post a Comment