Friday, February 26, 2010

MY DREAM,,, MY FUTURE!!!

DREAM… A very simple word but plays a big role in our lives. A dream inspires us to pursue our studies, to be strong in facing the challenges that may come to our lives, to stand up whenever we fall down and lets us not to lose hope whenever we feel like we will never succeed anymore.

An ideal lawyer is t he one who fights for the right of the people around her. She helps her fellow to achieve justice even without paying her. She’s doing her duty correctly. She’s not accepting money just to give up her client instead; she’s doing her best to win the case. And if ever she fails, she does not lose hope but her eagerness to help other people makes her stronger. Most of all, she does not forget where she came from and does not forget to talk with the Almighty God. This is my dream, to become an ideal lawyer someday. And t his dream makes me strong even though I already want to give up.

Now that I’m still a student, I will do my best and study hard so that I could prepare myself in the future. I will not give up in spite of all the challenges that are coming to my life. And most of all, I will ask guidance to God so that my dream will come true and so that I will be having a better future. Because I believe that MY DREAM IS MY FUTURE!!!

1 comment:

  1. a lawyer..,hmMmH.., 10 to 11 years more^_^
    go for your dream i`m just at your back,.ate girl

    ReplyDelete