Monday, October 12, 2009

THANKS TO YOU

As I enter the school, the first one I see is you.
When I smile and greet you, you smile at me too.
That simple act makes my morning so nice and gay,
And makes me feel good throughout the day.
You have made many things for my own good,
Helps me develop my skills and become more matured.
You teach me how to become a responsible student,
And become a good person until the end.
My dream is to become a lawyer in the future
To help other people especially the poor.
This dream of mine will never come true
If I have not met a person like you.
If in this wide world you do not exist,
I might not have learned on how to read
I might not have written this poem just for you
I might don't have knowledge on what's the best thing to do.
So I want you to know how thankful I am
For all the things that you have done.
In this beautiful paradise, you're really a hero.
Thank you my dear teacher, THANKS TO YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment