Monday, November 9, 2009

MORE LEARNINGS

During the First Grading Period, I can say that I have learned a lot in our subject TLE ICT IV, but I can also say that I've learned more during the second grading period. I have learned about the NOTEPAD and how to create an HTML file. I've known the uses of the different tags that we usually use in creating a web page. I thought before that I will never learn about this but thanks to our TLE teacher because she taught us all about this.

Even though I've said that I have learned a lot, problems are always the hindrance for us to learn. During the earlier days of the Second Grading Period, I still don't know what are the uses of the different tags so when we had our activities, there are times that I am not doing the right thing so my work will not be coming successful and I have to edit it again. Sometimes, I forgot to put an end tag to the text and this makes my activity become not successful.

In solving these problems, I analyzed the functions of the different tags. In this way, I can check if my work is really correct or not, if I have or do not have mistakes. I also watched out on the different tags I'm using and made sure that I've placed an end tag for my text. Even though it is very tiring making an HTML file, I just enjoyed myself typing and bear in my mind that this will be a big help when I go to college.

Moving on... I will work even harder and try to understand all the lectures so that I would not commit mistake during our activities. I will be more active in class and not hesitate in asking help from my classmates or teachers whenever I have a problem on our subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment